PHILADELPHIA - A man is hospitalized after an early morning shooting in North Philadelphia.
The incident happened at approximately 1 a.m. near the intersections of 15th Street and Allegheny Avenue.
Police say the victim, a male about 30-years-old, was shot once in the neck.
- Coatesville police officer injured in stabbing, officials say
- 2 killed in suspected street shootout in Kensington, police say
- 2 hospitalized after double stabbing in West Philadelphia, police say
- Man critical after being shot multiple times in West Philadelphia, police say
- West Philadelphia double shooting leaves man in critical condition, police say
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he remains hospitalized in stable condition.
So far, no arrests have been made and police are still investigating.