New video released of suspects behind Kensington father, toddler shooting

Philadelphia Police have released new surveillance video of two men they say opened fire on a father and his 2-year-old son in Kensington late Friday night.

READ MORE: Father, toddler wounded in Kensington shooting

As police released surveillance video of the two biking riding suspects who opened fire on her 2-year old grandson, Ileana McDaniels fought back tears just thinking about brave little Pryce Johnson.

"He's a fighter. He's tiny. He only weighs 23 pounds that was main thing. I was like, 'Oh my God this baby so tiny, how can he be shot four times and still be okay,'" Pryce's grandmother told FOX 29 Tuesday night.

Pryce and his father were sitting on the front porch in the 3300 block of Malta Friday night when the two gunmen rode up, said "This is our block" and opened fire. The toddler was shot four times in the back. His dad was also wounded.

"He's so loving and gentle and he loves people. He just loves life," she added.

Pryce is now out of the hospital but Tuesday night his family was moving out of their bullet riddled home here. with the gunmen still at large, his mom is too afraid to return.

"Nobody deserves that. nobody," she said as she wiped away tears.

But Rosalind Pichardo of "Save Our City" wasn't too afraid to go door-to-door handing out flyers and gunlocks. she's urging someone to step up and help police nab the shooters.

"Everybody scared to talk, so somebody's gotta do it," Pichardo said.

"I am so grateful and thankful to everybody for their prayers and concerns and condolences. I've never seen people come together so fast," McDaniels added.

Both victims are listed in stable condition.

Police have described the first suspect as a 20-year-old black man with braids, wearing a black shirt and carrying a dark colored duffel bag while riding a bicycle. Police described the second suspect as a 20-year-old black man standing at 5'11'' wearing a light colored shirt while riding a bicycle.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact police. President John McNesby and the Fraternal Order of Police are offering a $5,000 reward.