PHILADELPHIA - A man is hospitalized after he was shot numerous times in the Kensington section of the city.
The incident happened at approximately 10:48 a.m. Tuesday on the 200 block of East Indiana Avenue.
Police say the 32-year-old man was shot once in the left thigh, twice in the right thigh, and once in the chest.
- Woman, 3-year-old child injured in hit-and-run in North Philadelphia; investigation underway
- Police: Motorcyclist killed after losing control, striking car on Kelly Drive
- Pat's Steak Shooting: Preliminary hearing in fatal shooting scheduled for continuance in October
- Triple shooting on Center City street captured on surveillance video
- Man brutally beaten outside Columbus Boulevard restaurant, family says
He was taken to Temple University hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
So far, no arrests have been made.