PHILADELPHIA - A man and a woman are hospitalized following a double shooting in West Philadelphia.
The incident happened on the 5800 block of Haverford Avenue around 12:30 a.m.
Police say the man was shot in the head while the woman sustained a gunshot wound to the ankle.
- 15-year-old boy arrives at hospital after being shot twice in North Philadelphia, police say
- Woman, 3-year-old child injured in hit-and-run in North Philadelphia; investigation underway
- Police: Motorcyclist killed after losing control, striking car on Kelly Drive
- Pat's Steak Shooting: Preliminary hearing in fatal shooting scheduled for continuance in October
- Triple shooting on Center City street captured on surveillance video
The man is in critical condition while the woman is in stable condition.
So far, no arrests have been made.