PHILADELPHIA - Two rideshare drivers were wounded in separate shootings in Philadelphia Wednesday.
The first shooting happened on North 63rd Street in West Philadelphia around 5:20 p.m.
According to police, a 46-year-old man was shot once in the right thigh and a 20-year-old man was shot twice in the foot. Both victims were taken to Presbyterian Medical Center where they are listed in stable condition. Police say one of the victims was a rideshare driver.
In a second incident, a 44-year-old rideshare driver was caught in the crossfire on the 17000 block of North Taney Street around 6:45 p.m. in North Philadelphia. The victim was taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition after being shot several times in the side of the head.
So far, no arrests have been made in the shootings.
- 14-year-old gunned down at Willingboro gas station, police say
- Suspect turns self in after violent group attack on man in Queen Village
- Mother, young child critical after being struck by car in Bucks County
- Man killed in pair of Saturday night shootings in North Philadelphia, police say
- 15-year-old dies after being shot in face while playing basketball in Nicetown-Tioga, police say