PHILADELPHIA - An argument has led to both a stabbing and a shooting in Kensington, police say.
The incident reportedly happened shortly before 8 a.m. on the 600 block of East Indiana Avenue.
During the argument, a 30-year-old man was stabbed one time in each forearm.
- Woman found dead in Delaware cornfield, police investigate
- 14-year-old gunned down at Willingboro gas station, police say
- Suspect turns self in after violent group attack on man in Queen Village
- Mother, young child critical after being struck by car in Bucks County
- Man killed in pair of Saturday night shootings in North Philadelphia, police say
A 22-year-old man was shot once in the left forearm by an unknown man who then fled the scene. He is being held as a prisoner, but is in stable condition at Temple University Hospital.
So far, no weapons were recovered.