WILMINGTON, Del. - Wilmington police say a 15-year-old boy was shot Sunday night in Wilmington.
Police said in a news release on Monday morning that they are investigating the shooting that happened in the 500 block of East 9th Street around 11:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Young man dies in shooting in Delaware's largest city
- Man shot and killed in gas station parking lot, police say
- Man shot and killed in Rite Aid parking lot in Southwest Philadelphia
- 1 dead, 1 critical after they were both shot multiple times in South Philly
- 14-year-old boy wounded in Strawberry Mansion shooting, police say
Police say officers found a 15-year-old boy with gunshot wounds, who arrived at the hospital in stable condition.
The shooting remains under investigation and police say they'll release more information when possible.