DOVER, Del. - Police in Delaware say that they recovered a car stolen from New Jersey during a traffic stop.
The Delaware State Police said in a news release that officers arrested a 22-year-old and 25-year-old woman from Delaware after they were stopped in a stolen 2018 Hyundai Sonata late Friday night.
- Man dies after being shot over over a dozen times in South Philadelphia, police say
- Man critical after shooting in Fairhill
- Man critical after being shot multiple times in Kensington, police say
- 2 hospitalized after double stabbing in West Philadelphia, police say
- Man critical after being shot multiple times in West Philadelphia, police say
The release said an officer stopped them for a seatbelt and equipment violation in the Woodside area south of Dover.
A computer search revealed that the car had been reported stolen out of Lakewood Township, New Jersey in August. The women face charges including receiving stolen property.