PHILADELPHIA - A man is fighting for his life after he was shot multiple times in Kensington.
The incident happened late Friday night at approximately 11:20 p.m. on the 3100 block of F Street.
- Coatesville police officer injured in stabbing, officials say
- 2 killed in suspected street shootout in Kensington, police say
- 2 hospitalized after double stabbing in West Philadelphia, police say
- Man critical after being shot multiple times in West Philadelphia, police say
- West Philadelphia double shooting leaves man in critical condition, police say
A 25-year-old male was shot twice in the back and twice in the left arm. He was taken by private vehicle to Temple University Hospital and placed in critical condition.
So far, no arrests have been made and no weapons have been recovered. Authorities are investigating.