PHILADELPHIA - A fight over drugs has led to a shooting that left a man hospitalized in Point Breeze Wednesday morning.
The incident happened shortly before 11:30 a.m. on the 2000 block of Tasker Street.
- 15-year-old boy shot outside school in North Philadelphia, police say
- Police: 27-year-old man shot, killed in Grays Ferry
- Woman, 28, fatally shot in West Oak Lane; man taken into custody, police said
- Police release surveillance video of drive-by shooting in Fern Rock that left 1 dead, 5 wounded
- Caught on camera: SUV explosion in Logan
Police say a man in his 40s was shot once in the right hip and once in the right heel by a known doer. He was taken to Jefferson University Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
A scene was held, but no arrests have been made and no weapons have been recovered.