PHILADELPHIA - A man is making a recovery after he was shot in North Philadelphia.
The incident happened at approximately 1:36 a.m. on the 2000 block of North Gratz Street.
A 25-year-old man suffered a gunshot wound to the shoulder. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was last listed in stable condition.
MORE PHILADELPHIA HEADLINES
- Two killed in triple shooting at deli in North Philadelphia, police say
- Woman in custody after fatally shooting man in North Philadelphia, police say
- Man shot to death in Hunting Park, police say
- Officer tased fleeing suspect accused of stabbing on SEPTA bus near City Hall, police say
- Teens, 14 & 16, injured in shooting near football game in West Philadelphia, police say
A scene was held, but no arrests have been made and no weapon was recovered.
An investigation is active and ongoing with the Central Detectives Division.