EAST FALLS - Police say a man who was visiting his mother overnight in East Falls was shot multiple times when the car he was inside with his three young children was peppered with gunfire.
The shooting happened at the Abbottsford Homes public housing community just after midnight, according to investigators.
- Man beaten to death in massive brawl outside of Pat's Steaks in South Philadelphia, police say
- Philadelphia Police investigating massive brawl between teens in Mayfair
- 5-year-old boy dies after being hit by pickup truck in Northeast Philadelphia
- Man, 30, hit by car and killed in Kensington, police say
- Massachusetts man convicted after sending racist, threatening emails to Commissioner Outlaw
Police say an infant, a 2-year-old and a 12-year-old were inside the car when at least 15 shots were fired by an unknown shooter.
Police say a man was injured by gunfire when the car he was inside was peppered with bullets Thursday in East Falls.
None of the children were injured by gunfire, but police say the father was hit in the lower body and drove himself to Temple University Hospital.
His condition is unknown at this time.