PHILADELPHIA - Police in Philadelphia are investigating after a man was shot twice during an attempted robbery in Nicetown.
The incident happened at approximately 10:38 a.m. Saturday on the 1700 block of Blavis Street.
- Man dead after he was beaten with rock in North Philadelphia, police say
- Man shot in head by apparent acquaintance outside bar in North Philadelphia, police say
- Man who fled police charged with attempted murder for shooting at officers in NJ, prosecutors say
- Feds identify man who allegedly fired shots at officers, stole police SUV
- 14-year-old gunned down at Willingboro gas station, police say
- Suspect turns self in after violent group attack on man in Queen Village
A 56-year-old man sustained two gunshot wounds to the stomach during the attempted robbery. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he is currently listed in critical condition.
So far, no arrests have been made and no weapon recovered.