WARRINGTON TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A Bucks County man was arrested for his alleged role in a domestic incident early Saturday,
Officers responded to a call of a domestic incident in progress around 3 a.m. Saturday morning in Doylestown Borough.
Investigators say Andrew Garrett Bunce, 27, had visited the victim's apartment after a night out together. A physical altercation ensued, and police say Bunce would not allow the victim to leave the residence.
When the victim attempted to leave, authorities ay Bunce assaulted and strangled her.
Neighbors intervened in the altercation and maced Bunce, prompting him to leave the scene prior to police arriving. He was later taken into custody in Warrington Township.
- West Philadelphia double shooting leaves man in critical condition, police say
- Man dies at hospital after being shot twice in Kensington, police say
- Man hospitalized after being stabbed multiple times in Kensington, police say
- Man, 34, shot at least 14 times and killed in Mantua, police say
- 4-year-old boy shot in the foot in Strawberry Mansion, police say
Bunce was charged with strangulation and assault.
He was arraigned and remanded to Bucks County Prison on $100,000 bail.