DOVER, Del. - Delaware State Police have charged two people in the death of a woman whose body was found in a Dover cornfield.
Troopers were called to the field on Aug. 21 after the discovery of a body. Police identified the victim as Anna Hurst on Sunday.
Through an investigation, police say they identified Ronald Suber Jr. of Dover and Tori Balfour of Felton as suspects. They were arrested Saturday in New Castle County.
- West Philadelphia double shooting leaves man in critical condition, police say
- Man dies at hospital after being shot twice in Kensington, police say
- Man hospitalized after being stabbed multiple times in Kensington, police say
- Man, 34, shot at least 14 times and killed in Mantua, police say
- 4-year-old boy shot in the foot in Strawberry Mansion, police say
Police say Suber was charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder and weapons offenses and he is being held on $2.5 million cash bond.
Balfour was charged with second-degree conspiracy and police say she is being held on $2,000 secured bond.