PHILADELPHIA - Two people are injured and hospitalized after a double stabbing in the Germantown section of the city.
Police say the incident happened at approximately 12:17 a.m. on the 200 block of Apsley Street.
A 20-year-old woman suffered three stab wounds to the right wrist, left shoulder, and left thigh. She was taken to Temple University Hospital where she was placed in stable condition.
- 34-year-old man found shot to death in East Frankford, police say
- Man, 27, extremely critical after he was shot in the head in North Philly
- 2 men found shot inside grocery store in Frankford, police say
- 1 killed in Germantown triple shooting, police say
- Man found shot to death in car in West Philadelphia
An 18-year-old woman was stabbed twice, once in the left leg and once in the right arm. She was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center and placed in stable condition as well.
Both victims are being held as prisoners. According to police, a juvenile apprehended for assault during the incident as well.
A weapon was also recovered.