PHILADELPHIA - A man is in critical condition after being shot more than a dozen times in West Philadelphia on Tuesday night.
It happened outside a house on the 4800 block of Westminster Avenue just before 10 p.m.
- 2 hospitalized after double stabbing in West Philadelphia, police say
- Man critical after being shot multiple times in West Philadelphia, police say
- West Philadelphia double shooting leaves man in critical condition, police say
- Man dies at hospital after being shot twice in Kensington, police say
- Man, 34, shot at least 14 times and killed in Mantua, police say
A car was also struck by bullets during the incident, but no other injuries were reported.
So far, no arrests but police are still investigating.